HCIS (Human Capital International Solutions) is a company that specializes in the management and development of human capital but also in the recruitment and selection for organizations around the world. This website provides the opportunity of registering job adverts, career information and the ability to upload your Resume in order through an extensive network of collaborating clients to identify the best opportunity for you in accordance with your CV, skills and desires.
Our website has the ability to modify the terms and conditions without further information and with the option of implementation with immediate effect.
The visitor of services provided under the present website www.hcis.gr (hereafter referred as «The Website») understands and accepts that the full range of pages/services is offered «as is» and the website disclaims any liability related to the limited duration, deletion, poor performance or inability to electronically store any data of users and / or any content of personal pages / services.
The visitor has the access responsibility to services offered in The Website. Additionally, the visitor is solely responsible for his personal equipment with the necessary technological means that allow him to access the services of the site.
The Website is committed to ensuring the privacy of its visitors / consumers.
This Privacy and Data Protection Policy explains how to manage the personal data of visitors / consumers, according to the current legal framework [REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Regulation on Data Protection) and any applicable laws]
1.a. Respective Legislation
This website is designed to comply with the following laws / regulations regarding the protection of users’ personal data:
LAW 3471/2006 (Government Gazette 133/A’/28.6.2006)
EUROPEAN DIRECTIVE 2009/136/EC
LAW 4070-2012 (Government Gazette 82/10.4.2012)
EUROPEAN REGULATION 2018 on EU general data protection (GDPR)
2. Protection of Personal Data
We collect and process only your necessary personal data required for the proper and safe operation of the website as well as to contact you in case you started or wish to have such communication. We will never sell, rent, distribute, or disclose your personal information in any way. If you are under 16 years old, you MUST have your parents’ consent before using the services on this site.
3. What personal data is automatically collected when you visit and interact with our site.
By just visiting and browsing the site some information can be automatically collected which can identify you directly or indirectly, such as:
- the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer,
- browser type and operating system,
- the websites you visited immediately before and after your visit to the page,
- connection speed and information about software programs installed on the computer,
- Basic server connection information and
- information collected through HTML cookies, Flash cookies, web beacons and other similar technologies (see below in the Cookies section).
4. Information you provide to us upon your request (job applicant):
In case you wish to apply for a job or create an account to apply for a position, we may collect the following types of personal data (to the extent permitted by domestic law):
- the history of previous employment and education
- language skills
- skills related to the job you wish to apply for
- national ID or other public identification
- date of birth
- bank account information.
- citizenship and work permit (if you are a foreigner)
- information about the benefits received from your work
- tax information
- Letters of recommendation from previous employers or teachers
- information you provide about your professional interests and qualifications for employment.
and where required by law and explicit consent has been given by you:
- disabilities and health related information
- results of drug use measurements, criminal record and other checks.
In addition, you may be asked for information about other people, such as your contact information for emergencies.
5. What personal data is collected when completing the contact form:
In addition to being able to apply for a job, the HCIS (Human Capital International Solutions) website gives you the option to contact us for further information or explanations, this is done through the contact form we have. Your personal information provided to us is as follows:
- your full name
- visitor’s email address
Your personal information is kept for as long as our communication lasts, with the sole purpose of immediate response to your messages, personalized provision of services and information, as well as statistical analysis of traffic and use of the website.
The website www.hcis.gr hereby informs that no other use is made through them and is committed to their preservation as well as their deletion.
6. Information you provide to us upon your request (prospective employers):
The website www.hcis.gr provides the opportunity in addition to potential employees and companies or employers to contact the company directly to find human resources. In fact, by setting up the partner company or the employer itself, the conditions it desires according to its needs, it can choose from a number of candidate employees who cover these features.
By using this service, the company can collect the following types of personal data, which are essentially determined by the users themselves according to their needs and preferences:
- professional specialization required by the job for which an employee is sought.
- the conventional working time.
- date of commencement of work.
- job location.
- Detailed item description of the job for which you are posting the ad.
7. What personal data of prospective employers are collected when completing the contact form:
In order to publish the advertisement of a job that is looking for a holder, it is required to fill in certain details of the company or the employer that registers it.
The personal information provided to us through this service is the following:
- company name or name and surname of employer
- business phone
- company or employer email account.
- job title.
8. How do we use the data we collect:
We collect and use your personal data exclusively for the purposes of the services provided by the website www.hcis.gr to the extent permitted by domestic law and specifically for the following reasons:
- finding a workforce and connecting those interested with work.
- managing customer-employee relationship management
- when permitted by law and in accordance with the Cookies Policy, to send promotional material, available site notifications and other communications.
- when permitted by law for communication purposes and for the management of participation in special events, promotions, programs, offers, surveys, tenders and market surveys.
- answering questions from site visitors.
- the operation, evaluation and improvement of our business services.
- protection, detection, prevention of fraud and other illegal activities.
- compliance and enforcement of applicable legal requirements, relevant market standards, contractual obligations and our policies.
9. Legal background for the processing of personal data:
Your data is being collected:
- with your consent,
- for the fulfillment of the company’s obligations deriving from the law,
- for reasons of legal interests of the company,
- for concluding or executing a contract
10. For how long do wo store the data we collected:
We store the personal data we collect in a way that allows the identification of the persons to whom they refer, for a period of time that does not exceed the necessary and always based on the purposes for which this data was collected.
This period is determined taking into account:
- The need to store personal data collected in order to offer the services we have committed to users.
Especially regarding the possibility of contacting us through the contact form of the website, your personal data will be kept until the end of this communication. You can also unsubscribe from the relevant list through the special link that will be in every contact with you.
11. Data we share:
We may share your personal information (i) if you are a job applicant, with clients who may have available job opportunities or are interested in employing job applicants, and (ii) with third parties with whom we work, such as employment counselors or agents partners to find work. In addition, we may disclose personal information about you (i) if requested to do so in accordance with a legal provision or legal procedure. (ii) law enforcement or other government officials on the basis of a lawful request for disclosure; illegal activity. We also reserve the right to transfer any personal data we hold about you in the event that we sell or transfer all or part of our business or assets (including cases of reorganization, liquidation or liquidation).
12. Transfer of Data:
The countries to which we may transfer the personal data we collect about you may be:
- Within the European Union (South East European countries)
- Outside the European Union (Middle East and Southeast Asia)
13. Data Security
The security of your personal data is our absolute commitment. To achieve this, we apply all modern and appropriate for the purposes of processing technical and organizational measures, the response and adequacy of which we check at regular intervals. The SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol used by our website is currently the global standard on the Internet for authenticating websites (websites) to network users and for encrypting data between network users and network servers (web servers). An encrypted SSL communication requires that all information sent between a consumer and a server be encrypted by the sending software and decrypted by the receiving software, thus protecting personal information during transmission. In addition, all information sent with the SSL protocol is protected by a mechanism that automatically detects whether the data has changed during the transfer.
14. Your rights
You may exercise, as appropriate, the following rights:
- the right of access, to find out what data we process for you, for what purpose and its recipients,
- the right to be corrected, in order to correct any deficiencies or inaccuracies in your data,
- the right to delete, in order to delete your personal data from the files of our company, but if their processing is no longer necessary or the retention of your data is not required in order to comply with our legal obligations or to defend the legal our interests before the Courts,
- the right to restrict processing, in case the accuracy of your data is questioned
- the right to object, if you do not wish to use your data for the purposes of direct marketing of our services, hcis.gr does not make a profile based on the personal data you provide to us through this website.
To exercise your rights, please send a corresponding request to the email address email@example.com.
HCIS (Human Capital International Solutions) will make every effort to respond to your every request within thirty days of receipt. However, in case due to the complexity of your request or due to the volume of information it is not possible to satisfy your request within thirty days, the company undertakes to inform you within the above deadline in writing of the reasons for the delay and to make every effort to satisfy your request as soon as possible and in any case within two additional months.
HCIS (Human Capital International Solutions) reserves the right not to satisfy your request, in case it is deemed manifestly unfounded or excessive, informing you of the reasons for its non-satisfaction.
In any case, you have the right to file a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Authority (www.dpa.gr).
If you have any questions regarding this Policy or more generally, regarding the activities of www.hcis.gr, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at tel: +30 2413024082 and: m: +30 6998067273.
16. Changes to this policy